Debesh Sharma is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Azent, a technology company focused on the Hotel & Hospitality industry intent on revolutionizing the way the average traveler looks at a hotel.
Azent is a curated marketplace "with a difference” for independent hotels in Russia, CIS and East Europe, and is designed to remove the inherent uncertainty in quality when it comes to online travel. His mantra: the business future of travel is at the intersection of technology + marketing, and the creative future of travel is at the intersection of user experience + design.
He graduated at the top of his cohort during his MBA from the National University of Singapore, was on the Roll of Honor during his MSc in Strategy from the University of Madras and was highest in merit during his MSc from the University of Kochi.
· M.B.A. (Strategy and Organization) –National University of Singapore.
· M.Sc. (Strategic Studies) –University of Madras.
· M.Sc. (Tactical Operations) – University of Kochi.
· B.Sc. – Jawaharlal Nehru University.
· MBA Study Award for overall performance
· Commendation by Commander-in-Chief
· First in order of merit – M.Sc. (Tactical Operations)
· First in order of merit – Basic courses
· Chief of Naval Staff’s Gold Medal – First in order of merit – Midshipmen training
· Second in order of merit – Cadet’s training
· Second in Naval order of merit – National Defense Academy