Dear PG Students!
We welcome you to a guest lecture by Eva Samsonova and Andrey Samsonov, which takes place on Tuesday 22nd of November at SWISSAM Hospitality Business & Culinary arts School!
Eva and Andrey is a profound couple in Saint Petersburg ("Couple of the Year" Award from sobaka.ru), and experts in Mega-Concerts Planning and Mega-Events Management. Eva is the General Director of NCA-Live and Andrey is a famous Music Composer
Information about the Guest Lecture:
Date: Tuesday, 22nd of November, 2016
Venue: 202 (Saint Petersburg)
- Presentation of the speaker.
- What are the secrets of a successful event.
- Major steps/stages of organising an Event. Permissions. Licensing
- Venue Selection and Major challenges.
- Planning and Organising the event.
- Finding Sponsors. Funding. Budgeting and Forecasting revenue and expenses.
- Promoting the event. Marketing. Media.
- Renting equipment. Audio, Visual, Other
- Catering. Food Facilities.
- Security of the event.
- Putting the team together. Scheduling and delegating responsibilities to the staff.
- Operation Management during event. What are the major challenges. What is the most difficult part of the evening? Stories from real life.
- After the event. What needs to be done.
- Contract negotiations, Payments,
- Presentation of the Speaker.
- Working for music and entertainment industry. What are the challenges.
- Dealing with celebrities. How? Approach? Challenges?
- Involvement in participating and/or organising events/concerts.
- What can go wrong on an event? Real life experiences.
Please, come in time! We are waiting for you!
(Edited by Swissam Administrator - original submission Monday, 21 November 2016, 6:13 PM)