Site news

Picture of Swissam Administrator
Head of Hospitality Studies Address
by Swissam Administrator - Tuesday, 23 August 2016, 12:07 PM

silver

Dear students,

I am glad to introduce myself as SWISSAM Hospitality Business & Culinary Arts School's new Head of Hospitality Studies.

Prior to my arrival in Russia, I was developing a Restaurant Management program in Paris, at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts School. The aim of the program was to ensure that students acquired all the necessary tools to be able to hold management positions in the hospitality industry.

From a very young age, I have been attracted by the hospitality industry, realizing the many global career prospects it could offer, and I was very fortunate to be able to study at the Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, Switzerland. These years of study literally changed my life, and enabled me to follow my dream of working in some of the world's leading hospitality establishments.

The 20 year journey that followed took me to places as diverse as Brunei, The Maldives, Panama, USA, Antigua, Peru, French Polynesia, Bahrain, Mexico and South Africa, where I have held several senior positions in the hospitality industry.

My main objective at SWISSAM is to share the knowledge I have acquired during my professional experiences, and to contribute to the shaping the next generation of hoteliers and restaurateurs, in Russia and beyond! To achieve this, I strongly believe in applying the basics of hospitality, which are rather straightforward : great welcome, understand your guests needs, and always strive to exceed their expectations.

I am looking forward to meeting each one of you soon, and please feel free to contact me regarding any queries you may have on the programs' contents or the school in general.